Every writer needs a good dictionary, so I recommend a good dictionary site. This site is much more than a dictionary. It has a Thesaurus, Flashcards for building your vocabulary, a section on Quotes, and an Encyclopaedia. There is also a blog. A site well worth bookmarking for when you need it, as well as browsing through to improve your vocabulary.
- Robert A Heinlein’s Best Books (History of Science Fiction) bit.ly/2mTTXRj #scifi #SFRTG https://t.co/4ANnFIXtWY 1 hour ago
- RT @futureleadersrw: "Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable" – Coco Chanel #lifequotes 1 hour ago
- RT @SFFreading: Want to support an indie author? Check out specials and new releases at the SF/F promotions page pattyjansen.com/promo 1 hour ago
- RT @WomenfHistory: For everything you have lost, you have gained something else. 1 hour ago
- #medieval #history Gerald of #Wales and the English Kings bit.ly/2DxZxlf https://t.co/hqFHbIGbAp 1 hour ago