Every writer needs a good dictionary, so I recommend a good dictionary site. This site is much more than a dictionary. It has a Thesaurus, Flashcards for building your vocabulary, a section on Quotes, and an Encyclopaedia. There is also a blog. A site well worth bookmarking for when you need it, as well as browsing through to improve your vocabulary.
- Meet Sam Ryan, Medic on the Kestrel in my #scifi novel Intruders bit.ly/1F2GW57 #SFRTG @LeoDiCaprio 2 hours ago
- Why did the Welsh protect the Norman Lord of Gower in 1320? bit.ly/1yMGf1u #medieval #history 5 hours ago
- RT @SFFreading: Selling your writing: on having success, or not pattyjansen.com/blog/2017/03/2… 6 hours ago
- RT @NatRusso: Every sentence you write makes your next sentence stronger. The best way to improve your writing is to write! #writetip 6 hours ago
- RT @SFFreading: Want to know what I've written? Here ya go: pattyjansen.com/pages/quick-ov… 6 hours ago