Every writer needs a good dictionary, so I recommend a good dictionary site. This site is much more than a dictionary. It has a Thesaurus, Flashcards for building your vocabulary, a section on Quotes, and an Encyclopaedia. There is also a blog. A site well worth bookmarking for when you need it, as well as browsing through to improve your vocabulary.
- Machinations by Hayley Stone ift.tt/2pCfH4d 7 hours ago
- Meet Shom Reuel, Altairian crewman on the Kestrel in my #scifi novel Intruders bit.ly/1GP4VIW #SFRTG 8 hours ago
- Who were the Angevins? bit.ly/1EahVtx #medieval #history 11 hours ago
- Wonder and Scepticism in the Long Twelfth Century - Medievalists.net ow.ly/VK0P30j1XwX #medieval #history 14 hours ago
- Journeys to the Moon: The First Science Fiction bit.ly/1WuXhxj #scifi #SFRTG https://t.co/DsN5YqZKFl 14 hours ago