Every writer needs a good dictionary, so I recommend a good dictionary site. This site is much more than a dictionary. It has a Thesaurus, Flashcards for building your vocabulary, a section on Quotes, and an Encyclopaedia. There is also a blog. A site well worth bookmarking for when you need it, as well as browsing through to improve your vocabulary.
- King Kong 1933 Film (History of Science Fiction) bit.ly/KingKong1933 #scifi #SFRTG 2 hours ago
- Can You Match the #Medieval King to Their Cause of Death? - Medievalists.net ow.ly/CWny30h7dJD #history 2 hours ago
- RT @noveliciouss: Nothing will stop you being creative so effectively as the fear of making a mistake. JOHN CLEESE #writing #acting #writer… 3 hours ago
- RT @SFFreading: Shifting Reality #scfi #military adventure in space #kindleunlimited #IARTG pattyjansen.com/rz4n https://t.co/AZHssNbHcZ 3 hours ago
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea (History of Science Fiction) bit.ly/29Sp1e8 #scifi #SFRTG https://t.co/qTcqtTMtRF 5 hours ago