- finished Argenterra: The Silverlands- Book one by Donna Maree Hanson and gave it 4 stars amzn.eu/4R2Llfs 2 hours ago
- RT @futureleadersrw: Retweet if you agree...........“When I think of all the books still left for me to read, I am certain of further happi… 4 hours ago
- RT @SFFreading: 24 October 2114: the day that changed the world #IARTG pattyjansen.com/1u5w https://t.co/usAkc8UePg 4 hours ago
- RT @futureleadersrw: Anyone who has time to clean, is not reading nearly enough https://t.co/ZocFyygvPw 4 hours ago
- Meet Joseph Darrow, Captain of The Kestrel in #scifi novel Intruders bit.ly/1MemZgb #SFRTG @michaelsheen 7 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Jehovahs Witnesses have a display stand in the street with the headline ‘What does the Bible really say?’ A lot of people have no idea and even some Christians don’t know their Bible very well. Outside a building site … Continue reading
Last Friday I tripped in the street and bashed my face on the pavement. My husband took me to the hospital and we were there over four hours. Nothing is broken, but I am badly cut and bruised. The incident … Continue reading
This week I want to urge you to watch a video. It’s 18 minutes long, but it’s well worth your time. Chandler Bolt talks about the effect of his friend’s death, and how he reassessed his life because of it. … Continue reading
Originally posted on Words, Words, Words:
I’ve always thought I was comfortable in my own skin. I don’t embarrass easily. As I demonstrate in the picture below: I’m willing to make a fool of myself for the sake of a…
There will be no posts this week due to bereavement.
Originally posted on eating.with.sinners:
After the complexity and incoherence of the recent televised debate featuring the heads of the seven major parties competing at May’s general election, I guess many of the Great British voters are doubly confused.…
There will be no posting here for a couple of weeks while I am on holiday. But if you’re visiting, stay and look around – I’m sure you’ll find some interesting stuff!